The glamazons unite

Friday, February 04, 2011

I don't actually read Vanity Fair, nor do I even know who all of these beautiful people are, but I do love the Hollywood covers.

A couple of years ago the Scottish National Portrait Gallery hosted an exhibition of Vanity Fair photography and it was fascinating. Main thing I took away from it, though? Rob Lowe circa 1983 was H-O-T.


Apparently he's also a total moron, but hey. Can't have it all.

Happy weekend peeps.

Images: 1. Vanity Fair Hollywood Issue 2011 2. Rob Lowe shot by Nan Goldin for Vanity Fair, 1983

2 boats moored

  1. Awwwww cut him a break. He was NINETEEN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. This was also written before I'd watched the West Wing. Now I'm all YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT SAM SEABORN.

      Delete

Blog Archive